Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2011 Asia Travel Video

Another accomplishment I have made during my post grad lull is my introduction to the magic of iMovie. I spent five months studying abroad in Asia and traveled to Cambodia, Thailand and Korea. The entire time spent there I took footage of the sights with my dingy iPhone, hoping when I returned to the states I would manifest some sort of video replete with music to chronicle my time there. I had been holding off starting, until I finally forced myself in front of my computer to begin what I thought would be a tedious process. There was a small digital stare down, but my computer finally prevailed and I started the project. It took me a solid day to complete the entire video (with the help of a few youtube tutorials), but the whole process was fairly easy and informative. I'm kinda addicted now to be honest and am waiting for the next adventure just so I can make another video. I strongly urge everyone to utilize the iMovie application on that mac of yours. If you don't have a mac, then you don't deserve iMovie. That may not be "P.C.". . . but this is a Mac world. Anyways, this is what culminated:

No comments:

Post a Comment